- AMC is a novel technology, making membrane cleaning extremely accurate, easy and economic.
Based on a software with stored contamination and cleaning profiles in the form of experimental models, the addition of additives is determined on-site with AMC. The additives are fed directly to the systems by controlled metering pumps, where they are added directly into the on-going cleaning programs. When retrofitting existing plants to AMC,
the existing PLC program requires very few modifications. The sequences remain the same. Only the recipe has to be changed within a sequence. AMC is the logical and consistent further development and an improvement over existing solutions.
In addition to optimal cleaning, and thus nurture of the membranes, AMC offers another benefit, namely in the process of continuous evaluation of the membrane performance, a dynamic picture of the processes can be additionally presented. This offers new insights and opens up potential for further optimisation.
In conclusion, through the gaining of relevant information during filtration, AMC makes sustainable cleaning and care of membrane systems possible. This is based on using individual sensors and computational models. Thus we are following the trend of using sensors embedded in industrial systems as direct access to technical information.
If this is correctly implemented, the risks of poor or incorrect cleaning are reduced.
Cleaning strategies on the basis of individual situations
- AMC provides the right combination and quantities of chemicals.
- AMC reacts to the specific time-varying conditions.
- AMC allows the best-possible utilisation of the chemicals.
- AMC reduces risk of permanent fouling.
- AMC ensures the lowest possible exposure of the membrane to chemicals.
- AMC reduces transport costs of chemicals.
- AMC ensures lower environmental pollution.
We utilise digitalisation in order to better support our customers.